Accessing psychological care and support during the COVID -19 health crisis has presented some challenges. The focus of this practice has and will always be, to deliver effective services whilst also ensuring client’s ongoing health and safety. As such I need to ensure guidelines, as set out by the Australian Federal Government, are followed by those who attend this practice.
These guidelines, in part are:
You must self-isolate if any of the following applies to you:
- you have been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- you have recently arrived in Australia and are subject to a two week period of self-isolation;
- you are currently unwell;
- you have been requested by any Federal or State Government Department to self- isolate.
The provision of services provided by this practice will currently include the availability of face to face sessions. I have implemented measures as advised by the Department of Health guidelines to ensure the safety and well being of clients.
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, I will also be offering sessions via telephone or video.
I will update this page should there be any changes to Government guidelines.